5 Best ways to Immigrate to Canada for PR
Jan 18, 2021
5 Best ways to Immigrate to Canada for PR
Glad Tidings / Good News :
Considering, Scarce of population Canadian Government has eased down the PR process for aspiring Immigrants
Canadaian Government has announced in the last quarter of 2020 that - “Canada will give PR to more than One Million new Immigration aspirants in a short span of 3 years, i.e. 2021 onwards.
This is a history in making as this is the largest PR pool announcement since 100 years : announced by Canadian Government
Currently, there are numerous opportunities available for Business Investors, Entrepreneurs, Skilled Professionals,Students, etc.
There are numerous ways to Immigrate to Canada in order to get Canadian PR but, Canada Startup Co. have listed down 5 Best ways to Immigrate to Canada for PR, are as follows:
Business Immigration Program
Canada is one of the most preferred and is one of the best ways to immigrate to Canada for Permanent Resident Status.
As per Canadian government, Eligibility requirements for Business Investor Program are as follows:
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- You must be having at least years of full time working experience in the relevant field in which you are planning to start or acquire a business in Canada.
Score at least 35 out of 100 points on selection grid, designed by CIC
The Selection criteria include your -
- Language adaptability (English and French)
In these, you can score maximum points accordingly, Education (25 points),Experience (35 points), Age (10 points), Adaptability (6 points), Language adaptability (24 points)
Investment requirement of around $5,00,000 Canadian, Investment amount varies from province to province
- Funds investment requirement may start from as low as $2,00,000 canadian to raining upto millions of dollars as it depends on the province program
Generate Employment : Employee at least 1 Canadian person in your business
- In order to make economic benefit for locals, Canadian government wants you to employee Canadians to business
Business Immigration Program comprises of various programs which can give investors a permanent resident status in Canada, which are:
- The Federal Immigration Investor Venture Capitalist Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Immigtation Investor Program
- Nova-Scotia Provincial Program
- Other Provincial Nominee Program, also
To opt for Business Immigration Program you have two options to choose from:
- Start your own business
- Acquire a major stake in a business running in Canada
Under Business Immigration Program, Initially you will be provided with a Temporary Work Visa and eventually, you may qualify for Permanent Resident Program.
Get Advisory on Business Immigration Program
Startup Visa Program
Canadian Government aims to enlist Innovative Startup Entrepreneurs and allow them to start their startup with other Canadian Private Businesses.
The aspiring entrepreneurs can benefit greatly by starting a business in Canada through a startup visa program which grants them a ticket to Canadian Permanent Resident.
Eligibility Requirements for Startup are as follows:
- Have a qualifying Business
- Have Letter of Support from designated organisation
- Language adaptability
- Proof of Funds to live and start business in Canada
In Canada Startup Visa Program three types of designate organisations are concerned :
- Angel Investor
- Venture Capitalist
- Business Incubators
When an applicant convinces the designated organisation for an agreement to invest in their startup, The designate organisation will issue a Letter of support and Commitment Certificate.
Applicants can also qualify with two or more commitments from designated organisations with funds totalling to $2,00,000 Canadian, including at least $75,000 investment from single/ couple of angel investors.
Get consultation for Startup Visa Program
Express Entry Program
In 2015, Express Entry Program was introduced and since that it has become an extremely popular Immigration program. Cognition of getting highly popular for skilled immigration workers due to smooth process and fast procedure which is 6 months only.
Express Entry Program is categorised into:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
In Express Entry Program immigration process is evaluated on a point based system that is known CRS ( Comprehensive Ranking System )
CRS is evaluated based on various factors like - Age, Education, Work Experience, Language test etc. Once an applicant meets the cutoff score he will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in order to get Canadian PR visa. The CRS cutoff Score is decided by the department of IRCC ( Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada).
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
There are 13 provinces in Canada and altogether there are around 20+ Provincial Nominee Program. Provincial Nominee Program is getting immensely popular among those who are not able to meet the CRS cutoff score in their Express Entry Profile.
Every Province has their own Nominee Program, Most popular are:
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (ONIP)
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SNIP)
- Quebec Immigration Nominee Program (QINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)
There are two ways to apply for Provincial Nominee Program:
- Through Express Entry Program
- Directly apply to Province
After meeting the criteria of PNP the applicant will get 600 points, which they can claim on their CRS application and this will lead you to virtually receiving ITA (Invitation To Apply), If the applicant has applied directly to the province, then they need to submit their Paper based application.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
In 2017, the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program was launched as a joint venture among Atlantic provinces to promote economic growth.
Atlantic Provinces Includes:
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is sub-categorised into:
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
- Atlantic High-skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program
In order to qualify for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program applicant must be having a job offer form a designated employer. The Job designation is further classified into NOC (National Occupation Classification) level.
To qualify for Atlantic Immigration Program applicant must have 1 months of full time work experience in any of these NOC level - O,A,B, job positions
The Best and Easiest way to Immigrate to Canada varies from person to person depending upon:
- The eligibility requirements met by the applicant
- Goals and Priorities of the applicant
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada? But Clueless where to start?
As there are numerous ways to immigrate to Canada, It leads to a lot of confusion, We understand that It’s not your fault, every application is unique and has a different set of eligibility and requirements which make this task stressful.
Applying for Visa and PR Programs can be tedious and burdon to do all on your own with numerous paperwork and cutthroat deadlines requirements. One Mistake can cause you to sacrifice your chance to Immigrate to Canada.
At Canada Startup Co. we delegate a Professional ( who has Knowledge, Experience and Expertise in Immigration Process ) dedicated to your application.
Why Choose Canada Startup Co.?
- Personalised Immigration plan
- In-Depth analysis and assessment
- Hand-holding support through every process
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Professionals are assigned.
- Government authorised RCICs (Regulated Canadian immigration Consultants) advisors
We understand your problem, analyse your eligibility and requirements and Make your Canadian Dream Come True!! in a hassle-free manner.